We are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and complying with all applicable laws in the use of the information we collect about you.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal information that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it, how the information is used, and with whom the information is shared.
The Information we Collect
We may collect personal data from customers about customers or recipients including names, address, telephone number (including mobile number), credit card information or e-mail address; and if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
Use of Information we Collect
The personal data you provide will be used for the following purposes:
- To process your order (including payment authorisation);
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To notify you about changes to our services;
- If substantially all of Leaf & Blossom’s assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- For compliance with our legal obligations and as otherwise lawfully permitted for good governance;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information including exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Personal data may also be made available to third parties who help us in relation to the use of your details for the purposes explained above by providing us with services under contract. Such services include (but are not limited to) audits, legal advice, communications, IT hosting and IT maintenance.
We do not currently undertake Direct Marketing.
We have a legal obligation to ensure that any personal data is kept accurate and up to date. Please assist us to comply with this obligation by informing us of any changes to the personal data that has been provided to us. You have the right to request details of the information we hold and to delete or rectify any inaccurate information about you by sending us a written request to:
Leaf & Blossom, Formal House, 60 St. Georges Place, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3PN
Please state your full name and your address. Please note that we would also require photographic proof of identity before issuing any personal data.
Once we have completed our contractual obligations we securely store personal information that has been provided to us for a period of 3 months after which time the information is destroyed.
If you have any questions/comments or requests about privacy please email us or contact us by email or post via the following details:
Post: Leaf & Blossom, Formal House, 60 St. Georges Place, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3PN
Telephone: 01242 524225
County Florists Cheltenham Limited trading as Leaf & Blossom