Terms & Conditions
The terms & conditions below are specific to telephone and shop sales. The Leaf & Blossom website can be found at www.leafandblossom.co.uk. For Interflora sales please refer to the Interflora terms and conditions on the Interflora website www.interflora.co.uk.
- Availability: All products are subject to availability. In the event of any issues with supply we may need to substitute with an alternative of equivalent value. Certain flower and plant products may be delivered in bud.
- To avoid problems or delays with delivery, please ensure that you have provided us with the full address details, including the postcode of the recipient and telephone number, together with your (i.e the person placing the order) daytime contact telephone number or email address so that we can notify you in the event that we encounter any delivery problems.
- In the case of delivery to certain locations where a third party is involved (such as offices, businesses, hospitals and hotels) we may need to deliver to a reception area or equivalent.
- If there is no one available to accept delivery or we are unable to leave the delivery in an appropriate location we will leave a card at the recipients address asking the recipient to contact us for re-delivery. If the intended recipient does not contact us we can’t necessarily offer a refund but please contact us to discuss should this situation arise.
- Standard Cheltenham delivery is £5 however charges for some surrounding areas will differ and specific time slots may also differ.
- We may not be able to deliver due to severe weather conditions.
- Generally deliveries are not available on Sundays or Bank Holidays however during peak periods (such as Mothering Sunday) we delivery as necessary.
- We will make every effort to meet timed delivery requests although sometimes this might not be possible. Please contact us if you have experienced any issues regarding specific delivery requests.
- Refusals: We reserve the right to refuse an order if we believe it is for any unlawful purpose or may cause distress or offence to someone.
- Alcohol License: Under the Licensing Act of 1964 (UK) and 1976 (Scotland) it is an offence for any person under 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, alcoholic liquor. It is an offence under Sections 32 and 33 of the Intoxicating Liquor Act 1988 (Ireland) for any person under 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, intoxicating liquor. It is an offence under Licensing (Northern Ireland) Order 1990 for any person under 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, intoxicating liquor.
- Website: All rights, including copyright, in our website are owned by Leaf & Blossom. Any use of the website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Leaf & Blossom. It is not permitted to modify, distribute or repost content on this website for any purpose. We will make every effort to update the information contained on our website, we do not make any representations or warranties whether express or implied as to the accuracy or reliability of information. We reserve the right to discontinue any feature of this website. Information is provided for information purposes only.
- Social Media: This includes anyone accessing or posting on Leaf & Blossom social media. You agree to comply with these terms and conditions along with the relevant sites terms and conditions. You must be 18 or over. You are responsible for information you post, you agree that posts will be truthful and accurate and not false, misleading or deceptive. Posts must be respectful to other community members. Material cannot contain confidential information and inappropriate comments or photos that include profanity, hate speech, illegal statements, personal attacks or other inappropriate comments are not acceptable. Spam and malicious codes are unacceptable. Leaf & Blossom reserve the right to remove, report or delete inappropriate posts. Any threats made against individuals or property will be reported to the police. Do not post any personal or sensitive data about yourself. Any content posted on Leaf & Blossom social media is the users own original work or they have appropriate and relevant rights to use the content.
- Cancellation: Please provide 48 hours notice of cancellation. Please note though that costs incurred may need to be passed onto the customer. We are happy to consider individual circumstances though so please contact us to discuss.
- Returns: No returns however please contact us if you wish to discuss the return of an item as we are happy to consider individual circumstances. Please also contact us regarding the return of faulty or damaged items.
- Comments & Complaints: If you have any comments, complaints or questions please email us or contact us by email or phone via email@example.com or 01242 524225.
County Florists Cheltenham Limited trading as Leaf & Blossom